On Wednesday, January 11th, the CFO RoundTable presented “Coming to Terms: Financing Strategies for Organizational Growth,” which presented a diverse panel of experts who covered different types of financing resources available to companies today.
From this session, attendees learned:
- The various financing sources that are available and be able to ascertain which are applicable to their company at its specific stage in life and which are not.
- How to evaluate the costs to the company, both in cash (and/or equity dilution) that will occur.
- The various terms and conditions used in these different alternatives.
- The key strategic elements that are negotiated in the term sheet acceptance process including financial covenants, pricing and fees, reporting requirements and documentation.
- How to evaluate actual term sheets and documents used in the various types of transactions and discover the negotiability and non negotiability of certain aspects in various different type of financings.
Don’t Miss Our Next Event!
On Wednesday, February 8th, the CFO RoundTable will present “Fraud and Corporate Information Security,” featuring speakers from Harvard Business School, Nair & Company, Yotta, KPMG LLP, and more! To register, or to learn more, please click here.