At this event you will learn:
- What are the current “hot topics” in revenue recognition
- What is the current status of the FASB project and which industries are within its scope.
- How the new standard will impact current accounting literature.
- What impact the new standard will have with regard to timing of revenue recognition as well as the identification of separate elements.
- How revenue recognition rules impact your business processes, and accounting and financial systems.
- How to overcome some of the internal challenges that compound the complexity of revenue recognition, including distributed processes, systems and personnel.
- Practical approaches to more accurately calculate revenue allocations, ensure full audit trails, reduce manual effort, and obtain centralized control and compliance monitoring.
To register for this event, or to learn more, please click here.