At this event you will learn:
- What are the current “hot topics” in revenue recognition
- What is the current status of the FASB project and which industries are within its scope.
- How the new standard will impact current accounting literature.
- What impact the new standard will have with regard to timing of revenue recognition as well as the identification of separate elements.
- How revenue recognition rules impact your business processes, and accounting and financial systems.
- How to overcome some of the internal challenges that compound the complexity of revenue recognition, including distributed processes, systems and personnel.
- Practical approaches to more accurately calculate revenue allocations, ensure full audit trails, reduce manual effort, and obtain centralized control and compliance monitoring.