Calling all Boston area CFOs and other senior financial executives! Membership for the The CFO RoundTable Boston for our 2013 – 2014 season is now open.
Do you want to be on the cutting edge of the latest news and trends affecting senior financial leaders? Would you like to join a community of senior financial executives dedicated to connecting with and learning from their peers? Are you searching for expert resources and advice to help advance your career?
This is the place for you.
The CFO RoundTable Boston, the original chapter of The CFO RoundTable, brings together hundreds of the best and brightest CFOs and other senior financial executives to connect, engage and learn from their peers on a monthy basis. Our diverse membership spans a wide range of experience and industries, including public and private companies from technology, biotechnology, life sciences, manufacturing, education, not-for-profit, and more.
What Does Membership Include?
Membership with The CFO RoundTable Boston (September 2013 – June 2014) includes:
- Free attendance to 9 monthly events built by and for CFOs, each of which quality for 2 or more CPE.
- Discounted attendance to our popular social and full-day events, including our 3rd Annual Women’s Leadership Program, our 4th Annual Members Only Social, and our planned May 2014 CFO Conference.
- Discounted attendance to other CFO RoundTable chapter and affiliate partner events, including The Controllers RoundTable Boston, The CFO RoundTable NYC, The Annual MIT Sloan CFO Summit, Boston Women in Finance, and more.
- Peer to peer networking and connections with other CFOs and senior financial executives.
- Exclusive access to membership resources, including our chapter and national director, partner events, our CFO-only online groups, news alerts and more.
Our monthly programs are held at the conveniently-located LaCava Center of Bentley University in Waltham, MA.
Why Are We Different?
Built by CFOs, for CFOs. The quality and relevance of our programs and other events rests both in the regular feedback solicited from our members for new program ideas, as well as the production of our events by our CFO RoundTable Boston Steering Committee.
No Outside Service Providers, Ever. We are one of the few groups which restricts attendance to our events and engagement online to senior financial executives (both member and non-member) and sponsors.
A Diverse and Growing Membership. Due to the comfortable networking environment that we’ve built, as well as the accessibility of the group, the CFO RoundTable is one of the few senior financial executive groups that attracts a wide diversity of membership, including gender, race, backgrounds and education, in a growing number of industries.
Who Can Join?
CFOs, Senior Vice Presidents and Vice Presidents of Finance, Controllers, Directors of Finance and other senior financial executives are encouraged to join.
Not sure if you’re eligible? Give us a call or send us an email and we’ll help.
Ready To Get Started?
Don’t wait – join your peers and get your CFO RoundTable Boston membership today!
Have questions, or would you like more information? Don’t hesitate to contact us today.