Join the Controllers RoundTable Boston on Wednesday, October 9, as we present “The Controllers Playbook for Impactful Executive Presentations,” where our expert panelists will review the best practices and communications skills necessary to research, prepare and deliver impactful and compelling information in any professional scenario.
You will learn:
- General communications strategies for any professional scenario including choice of language and format; the use of charts and graphs, etc.
- How to tailor your content based on your audience profile and knowledge of financial information
- How to prepare for board meetings with venture capitalists and investors, as well as appropriate communications and information levels for board meetings
- How to effectively manage relationships with boards of directors and other investors
- How to execute a successful quarterly earnings call
Our speakers include:
President & CEO,
Registration is open now! Controllers RoundTable Boston members may attend this program for free, and CFO RoundTable Boston or CFO RoundTable NYC members may attend at a reduced rate. Non-member senior financial executives who are CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Directors of Finance and Controllers, etc. are welcome to attend this program for a one-time fee of $60.
To learn more, or to register for this program, please click here.
Interested in learning more about The Controllers RoundTable Boston? Please click here.
For questions or more information about this program, please contact Kristin Todd, Marketing Director, Boston Chapters, at email@example.com.