So where can you leverage your deep experience to positively shape the future of a company? Join us on Tuesday, November 12, 2013, for “Inside the Boardroom: Who, What, When and How To Serve,” one of a series of multiple panels and programs on 11/12/13 to support gender diversity in U.S. Corporate Boardrooms.
Our panelists will dive into the diverse working styles and organization of boards, discuss their paths toward board service, and offer advice and lessons learned on what to expect when working on a board.
Moderated by Stephanie Sonnabend, Co-founder and Chair of 2020 Women on Boards, our panelists will share:
- The pathways taken toward their careers of board service
- Their activities as board members, including the management of priorities and expectations.
- The organization of their boards, including committees and leadership, and how those differ between company types and sizes.
- The influence and reach of a board, including how your work can help to spark positive returns for the organizations you serve.
- Advice on how to best operate within and make the most out of your board experience, as well as resources available for board members seeking guidance or mentorship.
Our speakers include:
President & CEO,
RS Finance &
The CFO RoundTable Boston, Boston Women in Finance and The Greater Boston Business Council, is part of The National Conversation on Board Diversity on 11/12/13 in support of 2020 Women on Boards, whose mission is to increase the number of women on U.S. corporate boards to 20% or greater by the year 2020.
These events will promote the work being done to increase the number of women on U.S. corporate boards and raise awareness and funding for the 2020 Women on Boards campaign.
This event is open to the public, and individual tickets and table purchases are available. To register for this program, please click here or click the button below.