It’s no secret to CFOs that there are tangible benefits to moving their infrastructure to the cloud. Increasing efficiency and employee productivity, leveraging scability opportunities and reducing their overall IT costs are well-known and established facts. However, what can be a secret is how to effectively plan a migration to the cloud without risking downtime, security or poor user experience.
You’re invited to join ComputerSupport.com and B2B CFO as they present “The Top 10 Questions Every CFO Needs To Ask Before Moving To The Cloud,” a live webinar on Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET. You will learn:
- The most critical questions to ask vendors when considering a move to the cloud
- How to identify the right vendors to work with to avoid gaps in compliance, security, downtime and poor user experience
- A real-world perspective from a peer CFO who has sheparded various companies through technology transitions
Frank Armenio, Partner, B2B CFO
Frank has 30 years of broad-based financial and operational experience in private and public multinational company roles such as CFO, Corporate Controller, Budget Manager, Sales Controller and Revenue Accounting Manager. Frank is a strategic and operations-oriented accounting and finance professional with solid intelligence, planning, analysis, costing and financial reporting skills. To learn more about Frank, please click here.
Eric Albinson, Manager, ComputerSupport.com
A highly-focused professional who understands the impact that strategic technology improvements make upon business operations, Eric is a Business Development Manager with ComputerSupport.com, and has over 12 years of experience delivering solutions for clients in different verticals. To learn more about Eric and the ComputerSupport.com team, please click here.
Looking for more technology education? Check out a few of ComputerSupport.com’s recent blog articles, including:
- What Every Business Should Know About Ransomware, a nasty new virus popping up on machines everywhere
- Three Tech Tools That Encourage Employee Collaboration, both for mobile and onsite employees
- How Outdated Technology Can Actually Scare Off a Younger Workforce, especially those high-talent professionals looking for flexibility and innovation
- Whether Your Business Should Upgrade to Windows 8.1, and the benefits of taking advantage of the free upgrade
- The Most Important Factors for CFOs When Considering Cloud Hosting, according to a recent survey of senior-level IT professionals
To read more ComputerSupport.com articles, visit their blog and subscribe by clicking here.
Have questions, or would like more information? Contact us today.