Join the Controllers RoundTable Boston on Wednesday, December 11, 2013, as they present “Maximizing Your Competitive Edge with KPIs,” where our expert panel will explore current trends in KPIs, their uses and applications in driving behavior, solving business problems and improving organizational performance.
You will learn:
- Recent trends in KPIs
- How KPIs are selected and communicated – how many to have, how to measure and flexibility to make changes as necessary
- Uses of KPIs by different stakeholders and by various levels/functions of an organization,
- KPIs for the life cycle of a corporation from startup to IPO or acquisition
- Strategic and tactical implementation of KPI
- KPIs successes/failures
Our speakers include:
- Jay Thibodeau, Professor, Bentley University (Moderator)
- Paul Flanagan, Managing Director, Sigma Prime Ventures
- Julie Andriolo, Vice President, Finance, uTest
- Seana Droggitis, Finance Director, Philips
- Diane Basille, Vice President, Healthcare Finance, Nuance
Registration for this program is open now. Controllers RoundTable members may attend this program for free, and CFO RoundTable Boston or CFO RoundTable NYC members may attend at a reduced rate. Non-member senior financial executives who are CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Directors of Finance and Controllers (or the like) are welcome to attend this program for $60.
For more information about this program or The CFO RoundTable, please contact Kristin Todd, Marketing Director, Boston Chapters at email@example.com.