Join The CFO RoundTable Boston on Wednesday, December 18, as we present “A CFO’s Guide to Post M&A Integration: Art, Science and the Will to Lead,” where our expert panel will review:
- How and when to start planning and engaging relevant stakeholders in your post M&A integration strategy
- How to define a custom set of KPIs to measure and track integration success
- Communications tactics and best practices that ensure transparency and foster trust throughout the transaction and integration
- How to manage, lead and retain your cross functional team through an integration process
- How to kick off and manage systems integration planning
- Ben Howe, CEO, America’s Growth Capital (Moderator)
- Elizabeth Baer, Corporate Vice President, Human Resources, Waters
- Ed Goldfinger, CFO, Veracode
- Jackie Barry Hamilton, CFO, Intronis
- Larry Rowland, Vice President, Acquisition Integration, Nuance
Registration is open now! CFO RoundTable Boston members may attend this program for free, and Controllers RoundTable Boston or CFO RoundTable NYC members may attend at a reduced rate. Non-member senior financial executives who are CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Directors of Finance and Controllers (or the like) are welcome to attend this program for $75.
For more information about this program or The CFO RoundTable, please contact Kristin Todd, Marketing Director, Boston Chapters at email@example.com.