Negotiating a term sheet includes a number of parties, including the investor, the target company, and legal counsel for both sides. Join The Controllers RoundTable Boston on Wednesday, February 12, 2014, as we present “Term Sheet Wars,” where our panel of experts will discuss and debate each of their unique positions and perspectives on a range of hot topics related to negotiating a term sheet. We have brought together panelists with diverse backgrounds and experience that will be able to illustrate each side of the transaction, and the “war” that can sometimes ensue.
You will learn:
- Understand the unique perspective of all parties involved to effectively obtain the best outcome for your organization.
- Insight into current CFOs’ thoughts on what they “wished they knew” during their first term sheet negotiation.
- Incorporate new techniques and strategies into your term sheet process.
- Tackle common issues that arise during the term sheet discussions.
- Efficiently locate forms and templates located on the National Venture Capital Association (NVCA) website.
| Loretta Keane,
| Mark J.
Controllers RoundTable members may attend this program for free, CFO RoundTable Boston and CFO RoundTable NYC members may attend at a reduced rate. Non-member senior financial executives who are CFOs, Vice Presidents of Finance, Directors of Finance and Controllers (or the like) are welcome to attend this program for $60.
For more information about this program or The Controllers RoundTable, please contact Kristin Todd, Marketing Director, Boston Chapters at firstname.lastname@example.org.