For CFOs, the choice to deploy an ERP system is as much as strategic one as it is a tactical one. Join The CFO RoundTable Boston on Thursday, May 15, 2014, as we present ERP for Strategic Panel, one of four panels built by and for CFOs during our 2014 CFO Technology Conference.
In this panel, our speakers will review:
- The key milestones to watch for that signal the need to deploy (or re-evaluate) an ERP system
- How to strategically plan an ERP deployment that supports your company growth initiatives
- The systems and business functions to include in the scope of your ERP deployment
- The advantages and disadvantages of different deployment models
- How to work strategically with your IT leadership team to ensure a successful deployment.
Speakers for our ERP for Strategic Advantage panel include:
| Randy Cramp,
| Sharon Kaiser,
| Jim Frates,
VP of Finance,
| Keith Mattioli,
For the full day’s agenda, please click here.
To register for this conference, please click the button below. Don’t wait – space is filling up!
Questions or comments? Contact us today.