The CFO RoundTable Philadelphia brings together the best senior finance professionals in Philadelphia to connect, engage and learn from their peers. Organized by a phenomenal CFO Steering Committee and supported by a great list of founding sponsors, this chapter will offically kick off in August 2014.
Membership Is Open!
Membership with the CFO RoundTable Philadelphia (September 2014 – June 2015) includes:
- Free attendance to 5 bi-monthly educational programs, each of which qualify for 2 or more CPE.
- Free attendance to 5-6 bi-monthly social events.
- Discounted attendance to all other CFO RoundTable chapter events in BostonNYC.
- Peer to peer networking and connections with other CFOs and senior financial executives.
- Exclusive access to membership resources, including our chapter and national directory, partner events, our CFO-only online groups, news alerts and more.
How Are We Different?
No Outside Service Providers, Ever. We are one of the few groups which restricts attendance to our events and engagement online to senior financial executives (both member and non-member) and sponsors. Which means that our members and CFO community are ensured a comfortable and open experience with their peer group.
Built by CFOs, for CFOs. The quality and relevance of our programs and other events rests both in the regular feedback solicited from our members for new program ideas, as well as the production of our monthly events by our CFO members. What does this mean? Our quality programs are built by CFOs, for CFOs.
A Diverse and Growing Membership. Due to the comfortable networking environment that we’ve built, as well as the accessibility of the group, the CFO RoundTable is one of the few senior financial executive groups that attracts a wide diversity of membership, including gender, race, backgrounds and education, in a growing number of industries.
The CFO RoundTable Philadelphia Summer Social
August 13, 2014
The Philadelphia Cricket Club (415 W. Willow Grove Avenue)
The Habits of Highly Successful CFOs
September 18, 2014
The offices of KPMG (1601 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA)
For more upcoming events from this chapter, please click here.
Ready to Get Started?
Ready to join your peers to connect, engage and learn? We’re ready for you. Get started on your membership with The CFO RoundTable Philadelphia today.