Presented by Randstad Professionals and Tatum
Budget and annual planning periods will be here before you know it, making now an excellent time to explore the latest strategies and best practices to advance your business.
Start by asking yourself…
- How will I help my organization move the needle over the next year?
- Do I have the right people in place to execute upon that vision?
- Where should we invest in 2016?
- How do current market conditions affect our strategies and overall plan?
In today’s complex and ever-evolving business environment, these questions can be daunting for even the most seasoned leaders.
Randstad wants to help CFOs get in front of the planning process by starting the discussion and sharing best practices around a variety of topics relevant to finance & accounting, HR and other business leaders as they look to stay ahead of the curve.
Throughout the first few weeks of September, subject matter experts from Randstad Professionals and our partners at Tatum will host several unique educational webinars, including:
- Closing the Gap between Finance and HR (August 27 @ 2:30 p.m. ET)
- Trends and Challenges Impacting Accounting and Finance Management (September 1 @ 1:30 p.m. ET)
- Performing a Talent Gap Analysis (September 2 @ 1:30 p.m.)
- Cost Containment: Why Good Accounting is More Important than Ever in Healthcare (September 3 @ 1:30 p.m. ET)
- Do You Know What It Will Take To Recruit the Best Finance Professionals in 2016? (September 3 @ 2:30 p.m. ET)
- Building a Great Finance Team (September 9 @ 1:30 p.m. ET)
- Growth Strategy: Considering an Expansion in 2016? (September 10th @ 1:30 p.m. ET)
- How to Plot a Successful Career Path (September 15 @ 1:30 p.m. ET)
Register Today – Space will be limited! The objective for these events is to create sessions in which attendees feel comfortable asking questions and tapping into the knowledge of some of our most experienced leaders.
For more information on this series, please visit Randstad here.
For more information on The CFO Leadership Council, please contact us today.