Complying with international transfer pricing guidelines is challenging. Local authorities around the world are becoming much more protective of their tax revenues and international transfer pricing is under increased scrutiny.
In addition, companies with non-compliant pricing practices are susceptible to tax penalties and significant interference from regulatory authorities. As a result, it is crucial that these companies, both large and small, ensure that their international transactions are not only compliant with transfer pricing guidelines, but also robust enough to stand up to increased scrutiny from tax authorities and designed to mitigate unintended tax exposures.
Join us on Wednesday, September 23 at 4 pm (EDT) for a free webinar International Transfer Pricing: Is the Tax Man about to Knock on Your Door?
Focusing on the complexities of transfer pricing and specific guidelines for staying compliant, this webinar will be presented by Gianluca Queiroli, Director of Advisory Services at Radius, a proud national sponsor of The CFO Leadership Council.
Topics will include advice on effective and complaint transfer pricing and cross-border intercompany transactions, as well as lessons learned from companies that did not understand the implications of international transfer pricing guidelines.
For more information and to register, please contact us today!
We also invite you to check out the following CFO resources provided by Radius:
- Brazil Profit Sharing Plans Can Mean Big Savings: Part 1 of 2
- Banning Work Emails from Home: The Emergence of Out-of-Office Work Restrictions
- Change to French VAT Law Should Make Country More Attractive to Importers
- US vs. UK Employment Law: What’s the Difference
- Global Glance: A quick look at intriguing international stories from around the web, posted every Monday
Questions or comments? Contact us today!
Topics: Global CFOs, Radius Worldwide, Global CFO Resources
– See more at: https://cfoleadershipcouncil.com/news/global-cfo-resources-international-transfer-pricing-changes-to-french-vat-law-and-more#sthash.d8erIQvK.dpuf
- International Transfer Pricing: Is The Tax Man About to Knock on Your Door?
- Expats: What to Consider Before Sending Your Employees Overseas
- Doing Business in China: The New Normal
– See more at: https://cfoleadershipcouncil.com/news/global-cfo-resources-international-transfer-pricing-changes-to-french-vat-law-and-more#sthash.2tszhEv5.dpuf