Where do you start when planning international expansion? From workforce management to budgeting and data protection, the steep learning curve of setting up global operations can be overwhelming. Every country presents its own challenges and navigating those areas with minimal risk is often accompanied by many questions and concerns. As you contemplate your overseas expansion opportunities, we encourage you to take advantage of some of the great resources presented by Radius Worldwide, one of our prominent sponsors. A single source provider of international growth solutions, Radius offers a combination of cloud–based software and advisory services to a variety of clients, ranging from small startups to large multinationals.
For your reference and “go to” solutions for international expansion issues, we suggest the following resources, recently published by Radius:
- eBook: Global HR Playbook,
- Webinar: “European Data Protection Requirements Post-Safe Harbor: Now What?,”
- Webinar: “Scaling Your Talent Strategy: Creating Efficient Systems for Hiring, Paying and Retaining a Global Workforce”
- Blog Post: “Nail Your International Operations Budget for Next Year,”
- Blog Post: “Huge Chevron Fine Highlights Transfer Pricing Risks,”
- SlideShare: “Aligning HR & Finance For More Effective Global Operations,”
If you have questions, comments, or suggestions or if you would like to learn more about any of our outstanding sponsors and topics planned for 2016, please contact us. We welcome your feedback.