Not able to attend some of our events? Interested in finding out what you missed? Let us be your “go to” resource for program highlights and takeaways.
Here are some key points from Habits Of Highly Successful CFOs, presented in Dallas on October 18:
- Get involved with problems and understand their root causes.
- Understand the importance of vertical collaboration alongside metrics.
- Be cognizant that your role continues to broaden with technological advancements.
- Hire a strong, experienced controller.
- Focus on the most effective ways to raise capital.
- Be tech savvy, or surround yourself with a team that is.
For further details about the Dallas CFO Leadership Council, take a look at our chapter page or contact Erin Gardner at email@example.com. And, don’t miss out on our next chapter event on November 15, Mergers & Acquisitions: Driving Maximum Value Through KPIs .