Not able to attend some of our events? Interested in finding out what you missed? Let us be your “go to” resource for program highlights and takeaways.
On November 10, our Austin chapter presented A CFO’s Guide To Successful Operational KPI Management, a panel discussion outlining how CFOs can help company leaders in this area.
Our Expert Speakers Included:
Here’s What They Advised:
- Encourage cross departmental teamwork.
- Ensure short-term goals can be achieved.
- Use KPIs to create alignment and focus.
- Be a true partner to your CEO, focusing on weak spots and which business metrics really matter.
- Keep your KPIs simple and attainable.
Champion a cross departmental group of “floor leaders” to develop a change process and oversee its execution. This appointed team should:
- present anecdotal evidence that underlying performance, measured by indicators, can be impacted by a change process.
- start small, learn, and expand with practical and impactful KPIs.
If you would like further references on KPI related topics, we recommend the following archived blogs:
For details about the Austin CFO Leadership Council, take a look at our chapter page or contact Erin Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org. And, don’t miss out on our next chapter event on December 8, The State Of The Economy: Post Election.