Not able to attend some of our events? Interested in finding out what you missed? Let us be your “go to” resource for program highlights and takeaways.
On November 15, our Dallas chapter presented Mergers & Acquisitions: Driving Maximum Value Through KPIs, a panel discussion which focused on the use of KPIs in relation to transactions.
Our Expert Speakers Were:
Here’s What They Advised Us:
- Eliminate add-backs for the leading source, not the buyer
- EBITDA is a key value.
- Backend of growth rate is extremely significant.
- Choose a bank that has much more capacity than you need
- Be selective, realistic, and look at all that’s wrong. Don’t just focus on the positive factors
- People build culture and culture grows profitability
If you would like further references on related topics, the following readings were suggested:
The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work And What To Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
Also check out some of our related archived blogs:
For details about the Dallas CFO Leadership Council, take a look at our chapter page or contact Erin Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org. And, don’t miss out on our next chapter event on December 13, The State Of The Economy: Post Election.