Not able to attend some of our events? Interested in finding out what you missed? Let us be your “go to” resource for program highlights and takeaways.
On November 10, our Chicago chapter presented Enhancing Competitive Advantage Through Emerging Technologies, a panel discussion focusing on successful planning, selection, and deployment of financial applications, social media data, business analytics, and big data.
Our Expert Speakers Were:
- Ranga Bodla, NetSuite
- Matt Freedman, Digitas
- Jason Keith, Digitas
- Jason Verlen, CCC Information
Here’s What They Advised Us:
- Every company is a “cloud company”.
- Hybrid business models are today’s trend.
- Companies must deliver omni-channel experiences to meet the demands of integrated customer buying.
- The power of data aggregation is driving competitive insights.
- Businesses applying programmatic approaches will be most cost effective in reaching their customers.
- Big data is providing a look into previously hidden behaviors and needs.
- Businesses are now utilizing behavior based segmentation to drive substantive improvement to sales results and financial performance.
If you would like further references on this topic, you may find our related archived blog to be helpful:
For details about the Chicago CFO Leadership Council, take a look at its chapter page or contact Emily Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. And, don’t miss out on our next local event on February 16, Building A High Performance Finance Team.