With a large number of companies experiencing accelerated business growth, today’s CFOs are, more than ever, feeling the pressure to be strategically competitive. That’s why this year’s CFO Leadership Council conference is such a timely event. It focuses on ways to achieve the greatest performance in today’s fast paced corporate world, with advice from renowned financial leaders on how to rise above your market and quickly enhance your company’s potential.
On Thursday, May 11 we will be offering our annual signature event, The 2017 CFO Performance Conference, designed to empower CFOs by providing top quality programs and discussions on a variety of topics, from processes and funding to new risk exposures and hidden costs. Held at the Boston Newton Marriott, our conference is designed by CFOs and for CFOs and will detail everything that you need to know to quickly and efficiently broaden your horizons.
This year’s highlights include:
- A conversation with keynote speaker Renae Flanders, CFO of Aon Risk Solutions – US Retail
- A luncheon program with keynote speaker Michael S. Seaver, Executive Coach and Leadership Consultant,
A variety of panel discussions, including:
- Overcoming A Team’s Most Critical Challenges
- Practical CPM Strategies for Success
- Effective Risk Management Strategies for High Growth Periods
- Investing in Growth: Cash and Capital Deployment Strategies
- The Hidden Costs of Growth
For further information, take a look at our full agenda and list of speakers.
In addition to our outstanding speakers, we are grateful for the support of our renowned sponsors who have helped to enhance the scope and national recognition of this event:
The goal this year is $20,000, the cost necessary to grant two wishes. So, as you compete your registration, please consider helping us to make a difference in the life of a child, too, and donate to Make A Wish.
As our members and attendees consistently tell us – every year our conference keeps getting better. And, we certainly agree! Don’t miss out – get your ticket today.