Not able to attend some of our events? Interested in finding out what you missed? Let us be your “go to” resource for program highlights and takeaways.
On April 18, our Dallas chapter presented Managing High Growth: The Risks, Rewards, and ROI of Technology Investments, an enlightening panel discussion on bringing your systems into a cohesive unit while adhering to the expectations of investors, auditors, and shareholders.
Our Expert Speakers Were:
Here’s What They Discussed:
- Implementing technology effectively is a science. Most businesses know what they need, but they do not know the best ways to proceed.
- Instead of being a road block, help to position your team for success by encouraging advance preparation and strategizing.
- Consider technologies that will work in the long term, not just for the immediate 6-10 months.
- Think ahead to when the technology is in place and make sure that you know who will be handling IT and working with vendors.
- Do your homework and don’t make a quick decision.