Hughes Marino EVP David Marino Provides Lease & Economy Insights to Business Leaders During CFO Leadership Council Webinar – Latest from HM Blog
David covered a variety of commercial real estate and economic topics during the two-hour webinar. An excerpt below.
In the wake of the COVID-19 Shelter in Place order and the global shutdown of consumer demand, business activity and supply chain has created an unprecedented shock to the business community, leaving businesses scrambling to gather advice on how to handle such an unforeseen event. In an effort to help companies navigate through uncharted waters, last week our very own Hughes Marino Executive Vice President David Marino led an informative CFO Leadership Council webinar, alongside 3D Systems Executive Vice President and CFO Todd Booth, to provide their valuable insights and perspectives to business and finance executives across the country.
David covered a variety of commercial real estate and economic topics during the two-hour webinar, including the following:
- How landlords and tenants are taking action
- What market changes can be expected
- Lessons from past recessions
- The risks and pitfalls of subleasing, and how the rise in sublease inventory will affect both tenants and landlords in the coming months
- The future of coworking space, and what tenants need to do if they are currently leasing from a sublessor
- The perfect storm of three conditions to be met in order to restructure a lease
- Anticipated changes of the new normal in the workplace
About The CFO Leadership Council
The CFO Leadership Council offers both live & online programs that feature expert panels and interactive sessions that drive meaningful conversation and leadership development among our membership. Our collection of leadership development resources similar to this article contain pragmatic insights and advice sourced directly from our members and industry experts. Recordings of CFOLC webcasts are made available to our current CFOLC Premium & Virtual members. To learn about membership options and CFO Week, visit www.cfolc.com.
Want to Continue the Conversation?
We’d love to hear from you. Post a comment about your experiences or provide feedback below to continue the discussion about how creative leadership in the current climate. Or contact Kristin Todd, Vice President of Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org.