Careers with The CFO Leadership Council
The CFO Leadership Council is a community of senior financial executives, dedicated to developing strong professional contacts at all levels.
Our community is a diverse, nationwide group of leaders from all industries who come together to help solve each other’s challenges and celebrate successes. For the last decade, we have taken pride in our reputation as an entrepreneurial, creative organization that develops cutting-edge development programs, focusing on a wide range of topics, chosen exclusively by our members. Through the years, our impressive list of speakers has included experts from a variety of industries, including law enforcement personnel, military officials, venture capitalists, Fortune 500 leaders, renowned professors, and top entrepeneurs.
As we continue to grow our team and national network, we are looking for talented professionals to fill the following positions:
Marketing & Strategic Partnerships Manager
This role includes supporting the sponsor relationship process and the marketing efforts to expand our virtual content offerings.
If you are looking to join a fun, fast, growing professional organization who empowers its team to be their best and grow personally and professionally, we are looking for you! The CFOLC Regional Director is looking for the Marketing Associate who knows how to utilize time effectively. This Marketing Associate must have high energy, a “get it done” attitude, and should be willing to learn and take on new challenges when needed. This is a virtual position, so the perfect candidate needs to be comfortable working autonomously and collaborating virtually. We are looking for a contractor who can give us a full time focus. The position requires that special person who has focus and attention to detail while knowing how to prioritize the workload and have fun while doing it!
- Comfortable with technology (i.e. Microsoft office) and utilizing social media specifically LinkedIn
- Creative and strong writer
- Comfortable in a support role
- Resourceful with a sense of urgency
- Excellent People skills
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
- Serve as administrative support to the Regional Director in NYC, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington D.C. and Detroit, MI
- Provide pre-event support for all scheduled regional chapter events, including:
- Assist the Marketing Director in scheduling conference calls to discuss initial program development and speaker calls
- Assist in Monitoring progress of educational l programs planned, including speaker bookings and marketing material development (including program descriptions and CPE approval )
- Assist in setting event logistics with hosting company, including attendee list delivery, name badge creation, food orders, room setup and A/V .
- Send promotions for public events once a week via email; participate in promotions via CFO LC social media accounts
- Send reminder emails to all registered attendees for each event
- Monitor event attendee list; remove and cancel ineligible attendees
- Create name badges for meeting for region’s chapter events
- Manage CPE signature process
- Track attendees and no-shows for each program
- Send follow -up emails within 24 hours of each program
- Prepare and send post-event surveys to program attendees
- Provide assistance where needed for membership recruitment and support services, including:
- Answer member emails requesting information as needed
- Support membership recruitment drives through email and social media promotions
- Prepare and send membership surveys as needed
- Advise the Regional Director as issues or concerns arise
- Provide chapter sponsor support, including:
- Respond to sponsor requests for information as needed
- Assist in supporting sponsorship promotional needs through social media avenues
- Assist in ensuring that our sponsors are receiving their contractual benefits, including attendance to events, guest passes
- Advise the Regional Marketing Director as issues or concerns arise
- Provide assistance on larger CFO LC marketing projects as requested, including membership resources
subscribe to our blog
Our published resources, news, and upcoming events, all in one place!