We Empower CFOs.
The CFO Leadership Council is a community dedicated to empowering our members to grow and thrive. We provide insights needed to overcome any challenge a CFO may face and meaningful connectivity to a dynamic community of peers in a way that is most convenient and beneﬁcial.
Who Are Our Members
CFOs, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents of Finance, Director of FP&A, CAO, Controllers, Directors of Finance, and other senior financial leaders make up our membership and are invited to join. Not sure you qualify? Reach out to your chapter representative.
Plenty of unique benefits, keep scrolling to learn more.
Select The Annual One That’s Right For You
Premium Access Membership
Access to all twenty-eight chapter community programs, access to national programs, access to CFO Connect our members only email forum, access to our members only resource library, VIP pricing for the annual CFO Leadership Conference and special discounts for all strategic partnership programs (MIT & CGMA)
For women who join as a Premium Access members, access to CXO NOW is part of your Premium Access benefits; there is no extra charge to take part in this exclusive network.
Membership: $425 per year
(Network of women) Membership
A network of highly-accomplished women in all C-Suite positions who are forming pragmatic solutions focused mainly on challenges they face in their professional lives. Our CXO Network of Women™ (CXO NOW™) hosts a monthly series of virtual programs and networking events addressing issues of particular concern to women in leadership.
Membership is $150 per year
We value every senior ﬁnancial executive who walks through our door or engages us online. Whether you are looking to further your professional development, gain some fresh new perspectives in your industry, network with renowned industry leaders, or explore new horizons, we provide the tools and resources for your continued success.
How We’re Different
- Concise targeted content and discussions created by CFOs and for CFOs
- Continual focus on evolving trends with informative programs with input and leadership in our network of over 250 CFO volunteer Steering Committee members
- Dedicated attention to honing the leadership skills needed for CFOs to thrive through our leadership as well as national Program Chair
- The ability to participate both in person and online with a higher quality network of senior financial leaders
- A collaborative environment offered within a diverse group of successful financial professionals through our members only CFO Strategy Sessions
- We produce 200+ live events a year, 50+ online events, 100+ board meetings – all very high level with great results, continued growth, and consistency throughout
- We produce an annual National CFO Leadership Conference for approximately 400 CFOs from around the US with national and international speakers, break-out sessions
- We have a very experienced and approachable leadership team who are experts in membership development, marketing/communications, and association management including our Founder & President, 6 Regional Directors, and over 30 Marketing Directors and/or Event Managers
CFO Connect™, our CFOLC Members-Only Email Forum
Here’s just a sample of recent posts & content shared among peers
Ready To Get Started?
Membership is available and starts the day you join. Choose the membership type that’s best for you and join your peers today!
Questions? We’re happy to help. Send us a bit more info in form below and our Membership team will get right back to you!
What Our Members Say
CFOLC Member Testimonials
Want more? Check out our YouTube channel here!